WHAT WE DO
Business Setup & Planning - Free Zone
DUBAI INTERNET CITY (DIC)
Dubai Internet City (DIC) provides a strategic and cost effective platform for ICT companies targeting emerging markets in a vast region extending from the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent, and from Africa to Central Asia. Launched in the year 2000, DIC now features a dynamic international community of ICT companies including global giants like Microsoft, Cisco Systems, IBM, HP, Dell, Siemens, Sun Micro systems, Computer Associates, PeopleSoft and Sony Ericsson. Many small and medium businesses (SMBs) and promising entrepreneurial ventures are also part of the community. The cluster comprises companies from a variety of sectors – Software Development, Business Services, Web Based and e-Commerce, Consultancy, Sales and Marketing and Back Office.
DIC provides an environment that attracts all elements of the ICT value chain, and in addition, has developed several programmes that can be leveraged by the community to explore and expand channel development opportunities. Companies are privy to an advanced Metro Ethernet broadband infrastructure and a range of business-enabling services including government transactions. DIC also has the world’s largest commercial IP Telephony network.
DIC offers both 100 per cent tax exemption and 100 per cent business ownership.
- Dubai internet city benefits
- 100 per cent exemption from personal income tax for 50 years
- 100 per cent exemption from corporate taxes for 50 years
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- 100 per cent repatriation of profits
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Dynamic international community
- Opportunities for business interaction and networking
- Opportunities for channel and market development
- Communications infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rate
World’s largest commercial IP telephony network