WHAT WE DO
Business Setup & Planning - Free Zone
SHARJAH AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE (SAIF)
Dedicated to quality and excellence, SAIF-Zone is the symbol of efficient operations- the better alternative for business ventures in the UAE and beyond. Easily accessible to seaports on the Indian Ocean (Port Khor Fakkan) and the Arabian Gulf (Port Khalid), SAIF-Zone is built adjacent to the Sharjah International Airport. With features as unique as these, it is little wonder that SAIF-Zone has registered phenomenal growth since its inception in 1995, with over 4100 companies operating out of it. In its commitment to providing investors with the perfect conditions for business operation, the SAIF-Zone is constantly upgrading its value-added services, infrastructure facilities, technical and scientific expertise and the availability of ‘state-of-the-art’ facilities.
With its simple one window solution to all investor requirements, the SAIF-Zone offers fast and simple processing of relevant licenses within 24 hours, sponsorships and visas for all staff, and simplified customs procedure. Legal services, international couriers, traffic and licensing offices, workshops, access to 50 international banks, restaurants and post office, transportation to and from the city are also available within the zone. Access to low-cost energy and labour, budget accommodation for on-site workforce, consultancy services and computer training, make it the perfect base for any type of business. Imagine a Free Trade Zone situated at the crossroads of major trading routes linking the East & West.
Sharjah airport international free zone benefits
- A hub that offers excellent sea, land and air transport links with access to over two billion consumers across the GCC, the CIS, Asian sub-continent, parts of Africa, the Mediterranean and Europe.
- A business savvy set-up with state-of-the-art facilities including pre-built warehouses in a choice of sizes, fully furnished and air conditioned Executive Offices (office space), container parking area, temporary storage capability, land on lease for unrestricted development, and a host of other features.
- Imagine a unique ‘trade bridge’ that gives businesses unmatched logistical advantage not to mention savings in time and costly insurance.
- Imagine freedom from bureaucratic red tape and paper pushing. Imagine a fast, efficient environment, committed entirely to business.
Sharjah airport international free zone facilities
There are distinct advantages of doing business in Sharjah and the SAIF-Zone. With a trading history dating back to the early 18th century, Sharjah today accounts for more than 40% of all industrial activity in the UAE. The Sharjah Ports and Free Zone, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and the Government of Sharjah are extremely pro-active and business savvy entities geared to provide all assistance to potential businessmen. The cost of setting up a business in Sharjah is less than in any other emirate of the UAE, and the focus on industrialisation has in recent years turned Sharjah into a commercial centre registering an impressive annual growth rate of 12%.
In addition to tax-free operation and an absence of red-tape, the SAIF-Zone offers unbeatable trade incentives and unparalleled benefits to investors:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- 100% exemption from income and corporate taxes.
- License issued within 24 hours.
- On site labour accommodation.
- Sponsorship and visa’s for all staff.
- Access to over 2 billion customers Strategic location.
- 24 hour hotline for equipment and provision of labour.
- Global and regional communications with excellent air, land and sea links.
- Simplified procedures.
- Back up services provided by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Sharjah Expo.
- Competitive structure of fee, property and management.
- 24 X 7 Operations.